How do I project MPEG2 video clips?
Do the following:
- Click the Movie Sending Mode button on the NS Connection toolbar.
- If you are connected to more than one projector, select the one you want to use for the video.
- Click the Select file button. Locate the MPEG2 video you want to project and click Open.
- Use the standard playback buttons on the screen to start, pause, rewind, and control other video functions.
- When you're finished projecting video, click the Close button on the screen.
Published: 20-Oct-2006 Was this helpful? Thank you for the feedback!