The colors in the projected image don't look right. What should I do?
Because of the different technologies used, your projected image may not exactly match the colors on your notebook or computer monitor. Check the following:
- Make sure the Input Signal is set correctly for your connected video equipment. See Other Setup Options.
- Press the Color Mode button on the remote control to select a different color mode. See Choosing the Color Mode.
- Check the brightness and contrast settings. See Adjusting the Picture Quality.
- Fine-tune the color settings. See Color Settings.
- The projector's lamp may need to be replaced. Check the lamp hours to see how long the lamp has been in use. Replace the lamp if it's close to the end of its service life.
Published: 23-Oct-2006 Was this helpful? Thank you for the feedback!