Only part of the picture is displayed or the image looks distorted. What should I do?
The problem could be due to a projector setting or a setting on your computer.
- Press the Aspect button to select a different aspect ratio. See Choosing the Aspect Ratio.
- If the Aspect setting is set to Zoom, you may need to use the Zoom Caption option to see the top or bottom section of the screen so that subtitles are visible.
- Check the Output Scaling to make sure it's adjusted correctly.
- Use the Position setting to reposition the image on the screen.
- If you've connected a computer and you see only half the image, make sure the computer's Dual Display setting is turned off.
Published: 23-Oct-2006 Was this helpful? Thank you for the feedback!