The colors in the projected image don't look right. What should I do?
Check the following:
- Make sure the Input Signal is set correctly for your connected video equipment. See Other Setup Options.
- Press the Color Mode button on the remote control to select a different color mode. See Choosing the Color Mode.
- Check the brightness and contrast settings. See Adjusting the Picture Quality.
- Fine-tune the color settings. See Color Settings.
- If the picture looks dark, you may need to replace the lamp. Check the lamp usage timer to see how long the lamp has been in use. Replace the lamp if it's close to the end of its service life.
Published: 2-Mar-2007 Was this helpful? Thank you for the feedback!