The remote control doesn't work. What should I do?
Check the following:
- Make sure you're within about 30 feet of the projector, and the remote control is not angled away from the projector by more than 30° in any direction.
- You may need to replace the remote control batteries.
- Dim the room lights and turn off any fluorescent lights. Make sure the projector is not in direct sunlight.
- Turn off nearby equipment that emits infrared energy, such as a radiant room heater.
- Make sure there are no objects between the remote control and the IR receiver.
Published: 16-Feb-2007 Was this helpful? Thank you for the feedback!