The image is too dark or light, or the colors are incorrect. What should I do?
Because of the different technologies used, your projected image may not exactly match the colors on your notebook or computer monitor.
- Press the Color Mode button on the remote control to select a different color mode. See Choosing the Color Mode.
- Make sure the cables are securely connected at both ends.
- Make sure the input signal setting on the Signal menu matches the signal from the connected device. See Selecting the Image Source.
- If you're displaying video, adjust the Color Saturation and Tint settings on the Image menu. See Color Settings.
- Adjust the Brightness, Contrast and Color Adjustment settings on the Image menu. See Adjusting the Picture Quality.
- Check your computer display settings to correct the color balance.
- If the image seems dark, the lamp may be nearing time for replacement. Check the lamp hours and replace it, if necessary. See Replacing the Lamp.
Published: 24-Jan-2008 Was this helpful? Thank you for the feedback!