How do I adjust the color for multiple projectors that are projecting from the same source?
To match the display colors as closely as possible, first make sure that all the projectors are set to the same Color Mode (see Adjusting the Image) and Brigthness Control setting (see Customizing Projector Features.
- Assign a different ID to each projector so that you can use the remote control to adjust each projector individually. See Setting the Projector ID for instructions.
- Select Multi-screen in the projector's Extended menu.
- Start by selecting the same Adjustment Level for two projectors. Each adjustment level, 1 through 5, displays a screen that let's you adjust the color and brightness at a different level of projector output (luminance).
- Adjust the Brightness Correct and Color Correct settings for one projector so that its brightness and color tone match that of the other projector.
- Select the next Adjustment Level for both projectors, and adjust the brightness and color in the same way so the projectors match. Repeat until all five levels have been adjusted.
- If you are using additional projectors, repeat this process to match projector 3 to projector 2, projector 4 to projector 3, and so on.
Published: 5-Nov-2008 Was this helpful? Thank you for the feedback!