How do I adjust my product settings for rear and/or ceiling placement?
Do the following:
- Press the Menu button.
- Select the Extended menu and press Enter.
- Select Projection and then use the Enter button to select your desired setting.
- Press the Esc or Menu button to close the menu.
- To project from overhead, you'll need the optional ceiling mount hardware. You can purchase one of the ceiling mounts (see Optional Accessories) from your dealer or from the Epson Store.
- Auto Keystone is not available when the projector is mounted to the ceiling. You will need to manually adjust the keystone correction values using the or button on top of the projector or using the Keystone setting in the settings menu.
Published: 17-Sep-2008 Was this helpful? Thank you for the feedback!