The image is too dark or light, or the colors are incorrect. What should I do?
Check the following:
- Make sure the Input Signal is set correctly for your connected video equipment. See Other Setup Options.
- Press the Color Mode button on the remote control to select a different color mode.
- If you're displaying video, adjust the Color Saturation, Tint, and Abs. Color Temp. settings in the Image menu to make the most visible changes. See Color Settings for additional settings to fine-tune the picture.
- Try adjusting the Brightness and Contrast settings in the Image menu. See Input Brightness Settings.
- Check your computer display settings to correct the color balance.
- If the image seems dark, the lamp may be nearing time for replacement. Check the lamp hours and replace it, if necessary. See Replacing the Lamp.
Published: 3-Nov-2008 Was this helpful? Thank you for the feedback!