The remote control doesn't work. What should I do?
Check the following:
- Make sure you're within about 30 feet of the projector, and the remote control is aimed at the projector's front or back sensor within the ranges shown below.
- You may need to replace the remote control batteries. See Installing Batteries in the Remote Control. Press the illumination button and check if the buttons glow. If they don't, replace the batteries.
- Dim the room lights and turn off any fluorescent lights. Make sure the projector is not in direct sunlight. Strong lighting, especially fluorescent lights, may affect the projector's infrared receivers.
- Turn off any nearby equipment that emits infrared energy, such as a radiant room heater.
- Make sure there are no objects between the remote control and the IR receiver.
Published: 3-Nov-2008 Was this helpful? Thank you for the feedback!