How do I convert a presentation from KeyNote to JPG so I can display the slides through the PC Free Slideshow feature?
Do the following:
- Open the file in Keynote and click File then Export.
- Select the Images icon.
- Select all the slides that you want to export.
- Select jpg from the Format pulldown menu.
- Click Next.
- Choose a location and name for the file.
Each slide in your presentation will be saved as a separate file within a folder. The slides will be saved in order, with sequential file names: Keynote.001-001.jpg, Keynote.002-001.jpg, Keynote.003-001, etc.
- Copy the folder with the slide JPGs onto a thumb drive or SD card, then insert the drive or card in your projector to display a PC Free Slideshow.
Published: 20-Dec-2017 Was this helpful? Thank you for the feedback!