Part of my image is blurred or out of focus. What should I do?
Try the following:
- Adjust the focus using the focus ring. See Focusing and Zooming Your Image.
- Make sure the projector is facing the screen squarely, to eliminate the need for keystone correction.
- There may be dirt or smears on the lens. See Cleaning the Lens.
- Make sure the projector is within the proper range (2.8 to 45.5 feet) from the screen.
- Make sure the input signal setting on the Signal menu matches the signal from the connected device. See Adjusting Signal Settings.
- Make sure the lens is not fogged by condensation. If you've just moved the projector from a cold environment, wait a couple of minutes before using it.
- Adjust the Sharpness setting on the Image menu. See Adjusting the Image.
- If you're projecting from a computer, you may need to adjust the Tracking and Sync settings. See Adjusting Signal Settings.
Published: 5-Jun-2009 Was this helpful? Thank you for the feedback!