Part of my image is blurred or out of focus. What should I do?
Try the following:
- Adjust the focus.
- If the projector is angled sharply toward the screen, it may not be possible to focus the entire image. Move the projector to position it more directly in front of the screen.
- There may be dirt or smears on the lens. See Cleaning the Lens.
- Lower the projection angle to reduce the amount of keystone correction required.
- Make sure the projector is within the proper range (projection distance) from the screen. See Positioning the Projector.
- Make sure the input signal setting on the Signal menu matches the signal from the connected device. See Adjusting Signal Settings.
- Make sure the lens is not fogged by condensation. If you've just moved the projector from a cold environment, wait a couple of minutes before using it.
- If you're projecting from a computer, you may need to adjust the Tracking and Sync settings. See Adjusting Signal Settings.
Published: 19-Nov-2009 Was this helpful? Thank you for the feedback!