Part of my image is blurred or out of focus. What should I do?
Try the following:
- Make sure the Input Signal is set correctly for your video equipment. See Customizing Projector Features.
- There may be dirt or smears on the lens. See Cleaning the Lens.
- Adjust the focus.
- Make sure the lens is not fogged by condensation. If you've just moved the projector from a cold environment, wait a couple of minutes before using it.
- Make sure the projector is positioned/placed within the proper range (2.8 to 62.8 feet) from the screen.
- Adjust the Sharpness setting. See Sharpness and Picture Quality Settings.
- If you're projecting from a computer, you may need to adjust the Tracking and Sync settings. See Adjustments for Computer Images.
Published: 22-Dec-2009 Was this helpful? Thank you for the feedback!