The image is too dark or light, or the colors are incorrect. What should I do?
Because of the different technologies used, your projected image may not exactly match the colors on your notebook or computer monitor.
- Use the Color Mode option in the projectors Image menu to adjust the color.
- If you're displaying video, adjust the Color Adjustment and Color Mode settings in the Image menu. You can also try adjusting the Color Saturation, ABS Color Temp, and Tint settings in the Image menu.
- Try adjusting the Brightness and Contrast settings in the Image menu.
- Try adjusting the Power Consumption setting.
- Check your computer display settings to correct the color balance.
- The projector's lamp may need to be replaced.
- Make sure the correct input signal is selected in the Signal menu.
- Make sure that all cables are connected to the proper ports and connected securely.
Published: 14-Dec-2010 Was this helpful? Thank you for the feedback!