There is no sound. What should I do?
Try the following:
- Use the Volume buttons on the remote control to adjust the volume, or adjust the Volume setting in the Settings menu.
- Make sure A/V Mute is not enabled. (The A/V Mute button may have been pressed.)
- If your presentation includes computer audio, make sure the volume control on your computer is not turned all the way down or muted. In Windows, you may be able to check this by clicking the volume control in your Windows system tray (lower right corner of the screen). On a Mac, you may be able to adjust the volume from your menu bar (top right corner of the screen) or via the volume control function keys.
- If you're using a DVD player or other video source, make sure the cables are connected correctly.
- If you're using a computer audio cable, make sure it is connected to your computer's headphone jack or audio out jack. Connect the other end to the projector.
- If you're using an HDMI cable and you hear no sound, set your equipment to PCM output.
- If your equipment is connected through the LAN port, or the HDMI port with the PowerLite G5550NL/G5650WNL/G5950NL, make sure you've set the Audio Input setting correctly.
Published: 7-Jan-2011 Was this helpful? Thank you for the feedback!