There is no sound. What should I do?
Try the following:
- Press the button on the projector or remote control to turn up the volume.
- Make sure A/V Mute is not enabled. (The A/V Mute button on the remote control may have been pressed.)
- Try adjusting the Volume setting in the Settings menu. See Customizing Projector Features.
- If you're using a DVD player or other video source, make sure its volume is not turned all the way down or muted. Also, make sure the cables are connected correctly. See Playing Sound Through the Projector.
- Make sure the audio cable is connected correctly and securely at both ends. For computer audio, connect the cable to your computer's headphone jack or audio out jack. If you need to disconnect or reconnect the cable, lower the volume first.
- If your presentation includes computer audio, make sure the volume control on your computer is not turned all the way down or muted. In Windows, you may be able to use the volume control in your Windows system tray (lower right corner of the screen). On a Mac, you may be able to adjust the volume from your menu bar (top right corner of the screen) or via the volume control function keys.
- Make sure you are using a "no resistance" audio cable.
- If you are using a microphone connected to the projector's Mic port, make sure the cable is connected correctly and securely and the Mic Input Level option on the Settings menu is adjusted correctly. See Customizing Projector Features. If you need to disconnect or reconnect the cable, lower the volume first.
- If you are using a condenser microphone, set the Plug-in Powersetting to On in the Extended menu.
Published: 11-Feb-2010 Was this helpful? Thank you for the feedback!