How should I transport my product?
The projector contains precision parts, some of which are glass. Follow these guidelines to transport or ship the projector safely:
- Close the lens cover to protect the lens.
- Remove any equipment connected to the projector.
- Use a carrying case to hand-carry the projector.
- When transporting the projector a long distance or as checked luggage, place it in a carrying case. Then pack the case in a firm box with cushioning around it and mark the box "Fragile."
- When shipping the projector for repairs, place it in its original packing materials, if possible, or use equivalent materials with cushioning around the projector. Mark the box "Fragile."
Epson shall not be liable for any damages incurred during transportation.
Published: 13-Dec-2010 Was this helpful? Thank you for the feedback!