What are the different Color Modes used for?
The projector offers different Color Modes to provide optimum brightness, contrast, and color for a variety of viewing environments and image types. You can select a mode designed to match your image and environment, or experiment with the available modes.
- Presentation: Best for color presentations in a bright room
- Dynamic: Best for projecting in a bright room
- Theatre: Best for movies projected in a dark room
- Sports: Best for television images in a bright room
- sRGB: Best for standard sRGB computer displays
- Blackboard: Best for presentations onto a green chalkboard (adjusts the colors accordingly)
- Whiteboard: Best for presentations onto a whiteboard (adjusts the colors accordingly)
- Photo: Best for still images projected in a bright room
- Customized: Best for customizing a color mode using manual Color Adjustment settings in the Image menu.
To change the Color Mode, select the image source you want to adjust, then press the Color Mode button on the remote control. If you always want to use a particular Color Mode for a certain video input source, select it using the projector menus. See Image Quality Settings - Image Menu.
The following Color Modes are available:
Published: 13-Dec-2010 Was this helpful? Thank you for the feedback!