Part of my image is blurred or out of focus. What should I do?
Try the following:
- There may be dirt or smears on the lens. See Cleaning the Lens.
- Adjust the focus using the focus ring. See Focusing and Zooming the Image.
- If the projector is angled sharply toward the screen, it may not be possible to focus the entire image. Move the projector to position it more directly in front of the screen.
- Lower the projection angle to reduce the amount of keystone correction required.
- Make sure the projector is within the proper range (projection distance) from the screen. See Positioning the Projector.
- Make sure the lens is not fogged by condensation. You may need to wait before using the projector after moving it from a cold environment to a warm environment.
- If you're projecting from a computer, you may need to adjust the Tracking and Sync settings. See Adjusting Signal Settings.
Published: 24-Aug-2010 Was this helpful? Thank you for the feedback!