The image is too dark or light, or the colors are incorrect. What should I do?
Because of the different technologies used, your projected image may not exactly match the colors on your notebook or computer monitor.
- Press the Color Mode button or select a different Color Mode option in the Image menu. See Selecting the Color Mode.
- If you're displaying video, adjust the Color Adjustment and Color Mode settings on the Image menu. You can also try adjusting the Color Saturation, Color Temp, and Tint settings on the Image menu. See Adjusting the Image.
- Try adjusting the Brightness and Contrast settings on the Image menu. See Adjusting the Image.
- Try adjusting the Power Consumption setting. See Customizing Projector Features.
- Check your computer display settings to correct the color balance.
- The projector's lamp may need to be replaced. See Replacing the Lamp for instructions.
- Make sure the correct input signal is selected on the Signal menu. See Adjusting Signal Settings.
- Make sure that all cables are connected to the proper ports and connected securely.
Published: 1-Sep-2010 Was this helpful? Thank you for the feedback!