I see static or noise in the image. What should I do?
Try the following:
- Make sure the Input Signal is set correctly for your connected video equipment. See Other Setup Options.
- The Progressive, Noise Reduction, Mosquito NR (Pro Cinema 9700 UB only), and/or Block NR (Pro Cinema 9700 UB only) settings may need to be adjusted. See Sharpness and Picture Quality Settings.
- Make sure your cables are securely connected at both ends.
- If you're using an extension cable, you may pick up interference if the cable is not adequately shielded. You may need to use a signal amplifier for longer cables.
- If you're displaying the same image on your computer and projector screen, try turning off your laptop's LCD display. See You're using a computer and no picture appears on the screen.
Published: 5-Oct-2010 Was this helpful? Thank you for the feedback!