What are the different Color Modes on the Video menu used for?
The Color Mode setting adjusts the brightness, contrast, and color for various common viewing environments. Use this setting to quickly obtain a good picture.
- Presentation - Best for color presentations in a bright room
- Dynamic - Best for projecting in a bright room
- Theatre - Best for movies projected in a dark room
- Sports - Best for television images in a bright room
- sRGB - Best for standard sRGB computer displays
- Blackboard - Best for presentations onto a green chalkboard (adjusts the colors accordingly)
- Whiteboard - Best for presentations onto a whiteboard (adjusts the colors accordingly)
- Photo - Best for still images projected in a bright room
- Customized - Best for customizing a color mode using manual Color
Published: 12-Apr-2011 Was this helpful? Thank you for the feedback!