Can I display on the screen and a computer monitor simultaneously?
Yes. See below for the type of equipment you are connecting.Desktop computer
- If you are using the USB Display function, you can display on the projection screen and your desktop computer screen simultaneously.
- If you are using a VGA connection, you will see your images displayed on the projection screen only.
- If you are using an HDMI connection, you can use an HDMI splitter to connect the projector and an HDMI monitor.
- If you are using the USB Display function, you can display on the projection screen and your laptop simultaneously.
- If you are using a VGA or HDMI connection, your laptop may support the ability to display on the projection screen and your laptop simultaneously.
- Open System Preferences.
- Click Displays.
- Click Detect Displays.
- Make sure the VGA Display or Color LCD dialog box is selected.
- Click the Arrangement or Arrange tab.
- Make sure the Mirror Displays checkbox is selected.
Displaying From a PC Laptop
Displaying From a Mac Laptop
Published: 28-Sep-2011 Was this helpful? Thank you for the feedback!