What are the different Color Modes used for?
The Color Mode adjusts the brightness, contrast, and color for various common viewing environments. Use this setting to quickly obtain a good picture. Press the Color Mode button on the remote control to select an option. Press it until the option you want is projected in the upper right corner.
- Dynamic: Brightest mode; for video games or TV in a bright room.
- Presentation: For color presentations in a bright room.
- Theatre: For watching movies in a dark room.
- Photo: For vivid, high-contrast still images in a bright room.
- Sports: For vivid TV images in a bright room.
- sRGB: Matches the color palette of standard sRGB computer displays.
- Blackboard: Projects accurate colors on a green chalkboard (adjusts the white point).
- Whiteboard: For computer presentations in a bright room with black-and-white text and graphics.
Select from one of these Color Mode options:
Published: 27-Sep-2011 Was this helpful? Thank you for the feedback!