The image is too dark or light, or the colors are incorrect. What should I do?
Try the following:
- Press the Color Mode button or select a different Color Mode option in the Image menu. See Selecting the Color Mode for details on the available options.
- If you're displaying video, adjust the Color Adjustment and Color Mode settings on the Image menu. You can also try adjusting the Color Saturation, Abs. Color Temp, and Tint settings on the Image menu.
- Try adjusting the Brightness and Contrast settings on the Image menu.
- Try adjusting the Power Consumption setting. See Customizing Projector Features.
- Check your computer display settings to correct the color balance.
- The projector's lamp may need to be replaced. See Replacing the Lamp.
- Make sure the correct input signal is selected in the Signal menu. See Adjusting Signal Settings.
- Make sure that all cables are connected to the proper ports and connected securely.
Published: 27-Feb-2012 Was this helpful? Thank you for the feedback!