Part of my image is blurred or out of focus. What should I do?
Try the following solutions:
- Make sure the Input Signal is set correctly for your video equipment. See Other Setup Options.
- There may be dirt on the lens. See Cleaning the Lens.
- Adjust the focus.
- Make sure the lens is not fogged by condensation. If you've just moved the projector from a cold environment, wait a couple of minutes before using it.
- Adjust the Sharpness setting.
- If you're projecting from a computer, you may need to adjust the Tracking and Sync settings. See Adjustments for Computer Images.
- If the projector is placed at an angle and using horizontal lens shift slider, try repositioning the projector so it is directly in front of the screen to minize or eliminate using horizontal keystone correction.
Published: 25-Oct-2011 Was this helpful? Thank you for the feedback!