3D content does not display or does not display correctly. What should I do?
Try the following solutions:
- Press the Menu button on the remote control, select the Signal menu, then 3D Setup, then select 3D Format. Make sure that the Auto option is selected.
- Check that your video device and media are both 3D-compatible. Refer to the documentation that came with your video device for more information.
- Press the 2D/3D button on the remote control to switch to 3D viewing mode.
- Make sure that you are within the 3D viewing range. See Choosing a Location.
- Make sure that the Inverse 3D Glasses option is set to No. See 3D Setup.
- If your video device is connected with the WirelessHD Transmitter (PowerLite Home Cinema 3010e only), make sure the Wireless HD is setup and configured correctly. See WirelessHD Settings.
Published: Oct 25, 2011 Was this helpful? Thank you for the feedback!