What are the different Color Modes used for?
The Color Mode adjusts the brightness, contrast, and color for various common viewing environments. Use this setting to quickly obtain a good picture. Press the Color Mode button on the remote control to select an option. Press it until the option you want is projected in the upper right corner.
Select from one of these Color Mode options:
- Dynamic: Best for video games in a bright room.
- Presentation: Best for color presentations in a bright room.
- Theatre: Best for movies projected in a dark room.
- Photo: Best for still images projected in a dark room.
- Sports: Best for television images in bright room (video or composite video input only).
- sRGB: Best for standard sRGB computer displays.
- Blackboard: Best for presentations onto a green chalkboard (adjusts the colors accordingly).
- Whiteboard: Best for presentations onto a whiteboard (adjusts the colors accordingly).
- Customized: Best for customizing a color mode using manual Color Adjustment settings in the Image menu.
- DICOM SIM: Best for projecting X-ray photographs and other medical images. This mode produces image quality that approaches the DICOM standard.
Published: 11-Jul-2012 Was this helpful? Thank you for the feedback!