What are the different Color Modes used for?
The Color Mode adjusts the brightness, contrast, and color for various common viewing environments. Use this setting to quickly obtain a good picture. Press the Color Mode button on the remote control to select an option. Press it until the option you want is projected in the upper right corner.
- Dynamic: Best for video games in a bright room.
- Presentation: Best for color presentations in a bright room.
- Theatre: Best for movies projected in a dark room.
- Photo: Best for still images projected in a dark room.
- Sports: Best for television images in bright room (video or composite video input only).
- sRGB: Best for standard sRGB computer displays.
- Blackboard: Best for presentations onto a green chalkboard (adjusts the colors accordingly).
- Whiteboard: Best for presentations onto a whiteboard (adjusts the colors accordingly).
- Customized: Best for customizing a color mode using manual Color Adjustment settings in the Image menu.
- DICOM SIM: Best for projecting X-ray photographs and other medical images. This mode produces image quality that approaches the DICOM standard.
Select from one of these Color Mode options:
Published: 11-Jul-2012 Was this helpful? Thank you for the feedback!