What are the different Color Modes used for?
The Color Mode adjusts the brightness, contrast, and color for various common viewing environments. Use this setting to quickly obtain a good picture. Press the Color Mode button on the remote control to select an option. Press it until the option you want is projected in the upper right corner.
Select from one of these Color Mode options:
- Presentation: Best for color presentations in a bright room.
- Dynamic: Best for projecting in a bright room.
- Theatre: Best for movies projected in a dark room.
- Sports: Best for television images in bright room.
- sRGB: Best for standard sRGB computer displays.
- Blackboard: Best for presentations onto a green chalkboard (adjust the colors accordingly).
- Whiteboard: Best for presentations onto a whiteboard (adjust the colors accordingly).
- Photo: Best for still images projected in a bright room.
- DICOM SIM: Best for projecting X-ray photographs and other medical images.
Published: 29-Jun-2012 Was this helpful? Thank you for the feedback!