Part of my image is blurred or out of focus. What should I do?
If the projected image is fuzzy or blurry, try the following solutions:
- Adjust the image focus.
- Clean the projector lens.
Note: To avoid condensation on the lens after bringing the projector in from a cold environment, let the projector warm up to room temperature before using it.
- Position the projector close enough to the screen.
- Position the projector so the keystone adjustment angle is not so wide that it distorts the image.
- When using the Screen Fit feature, position the projector at a compatible distance from the screen or adjust the image shape manually.
- Turn on automatic keystone adjustment in the projector's menus.
- Adjust the Sharpness setting to improve image quality.
- If you are projecting from a computer, press the Auto button on the remote control to automatically adjust the tracking and sync. If any bands or overall blurriness remain, display a uniformly patterned image on the screen and manually adjust the Tracking and Sync settings.
- If you are projecting from a computer, use a lower resolution.
Focusing the Image Using the Focus Ring
Focusing the Image with Focus Help
Cleaning the Lens
Automatically Correcting Image Shape With Screen Fit
Published: 21-Jan-2013 Was this helpful? Thank you for the feedback!