Can I display on the screen and a computer monitor simultaneously?
Yes. See below for the type of equipment you are connecting.
- If you are using the USB Display function, you can display on the projection screen and your desktop computer screen simultaneously.
- If you are using a VGA connection, you will see your images displayed on the projection screen only.
Note: You can use an optional distribution amplifier to display on the projection screen and your desktop computer's monitor simultaneously. The distribution amplifier accepts one input (from your computer) and then distributes the signal to two identical outputs (projector and computer monitor). You can purchase a distribution amplifier from the Epson Store.
- If you are using an HDMI connection, you can use an HDMI splitter to connect the projector and an HDMI monitor.
- If you are using the USB Display function, you can display on the projection screen and your laptop simultaneously.
- If you are using a VGA or HDMI connection, your laptop may support the ability to display on the projection screen and your laptop simultaneously.
If you're using a Mac notebook:
- Open System Preferences.
- Click Displays.
- Click Detect Displays.
- Make sure the VGA Display or Color LCD dialog box is selected.
- Click the Arrangement or Arrange tab.
- Make sure the Mirror Displays checkbox is selected.
Displaying From a Mac Laptop
Displaying From a PC Laptop