How do I adjust my product settings for rear and/or ceiling placement?
You can change the projection mode using the remote control or by changing a menu setting.
Do the following:
- Turn on the projector and display an image.
- Press the Menu button.
- Select the Extended menu and press Enter.
- Select the Projection setting and press Enter.
- Select a projection mode and press Enter.
- Press Menu or Esc to exit the menus.
You can also change the projection settings from Front to Front/Ceiling or Rear to Rear/Ceiling by pressing and holding the A/V Mute button on the remote control for 8 to 10 seconds or until an image appears.
Note: To project from overhead, you'll need the optional ceiling mount hardware. You can purchase the ceiling mount (part number ELPMBPJF) from your dealer or from the Epson Store.Note: To view 3D images, you must project onto the front of a silver screen designed for passive 3D images. Related tasks
Changing the Projection Mode Using the Remote Control
Changing the Projection Mode Using the Menus