The image is not rectangular. What should I do?
If the projected image is not evenly rectangular, try the following solutions:
- Place the projector directly in front of the center of the screen, facing it squarely, if possible.
- If you adjusted the projector height using the projector feet, press the keystone buttons on the projector to adjust the image shape.
- Turn on automatic keystone adjustments using the projector's menus.
- Adjust the position of the projector's horizontal keystone slider.
- Adjust the Quick Corner setting to correct the image shape.
Correcting Image Shape with the Horizontal Keystone Slider
Correcting Image Shape with the Keystone Buttons
Correcting Image Shape with Quick Corner
Projector Feature Settings - Settings Menu
Published: 19-Mar-2013 Was this helpful? Thank you for the feedback!