The image is too dark or light, or the colors are incorrect. What should I do?
If the projected image is too dark or light, or the colors are incorrect, try the following solutions:
- Press the Color Mode button on the remote control to try different color modes for the image and environment.
- Adjust the available settings on the Image menu for the current input source, such as Brightness, Contrast, Tint, Color Adjustment, and/or Color Saturation.
- Make sure you selected the correct Input Signal or Video Signal setting on the Signal menu, if available for your image source.
- Make sure all the cables are securely connected to the projector and your video device. If you connected long cables, try connecting shorter cables.
- If you are using the Low Power Consumption setting, try selecting High in the Settings menu.
Note: At high altitudes or locations subject to high temperatures, the image may become darker and you may not be able to adjust the Power Consumption setting.
- If the image has been progressively darkening, you may need to replace the projector lamp soon.
Projector Lamp Maintenance
Image Quality Settings - Image Menu
Input Signal Settings - Signal Menu
Projector Feature Settings - Settings Menu
Published: 16-May-2013 Was this helpful? Thank you for the feedback!