How do I set a password on my product?
To use password security, you must set a password.
- Hold down the Freeze button on the remote control until you see the Password Protection menu. This takes about five seconds.
- Press the down arrow to select Password and press Enter. You see the prompt "Change the password?".
- Select Yes and press Enter.
- Hold down the Num button on the remote control and use the numeric buttons to set a four-digit password.
The password displays as **** as you enter it. Then you see the confirmation prompt.
- Enter the password again. You see the message "Password accepted."
- Press Esc to return to the Password Protection menu.
- Make a note of the password and keep it in a safe place in case you forget it.
Published: 16-Jul-2013 Was this helpful? Thank you for the feedback!