3D content does not display or does not display correctly. What should I do?
Try the following solutions:
- Press the 2D/3D button on the remote control to switch to 3D viewing mode, if necessary.
- Make sure that you are within the 3D viewing range. See Choose a Location.
- Make sure that the 3D glasses are fully charged and are paired with the projector.
- Check that your video device and media are both 3D-compatible. Refer to the documentation that came with your video device for more information.
- If you are viewing 3D content from a video device or game console, press the Menu button on the remote control, select the Signal menu, then 3D Setup, then select 3D Format. Make sure that the Auto option is selected.
- If you are viewing 3D television broadcast, you may have to manually select the 3D Format setting. See 3D Setup.
- Make sure that the Inverse 3D Glasses option is set to No. See 3D Setup.
- If your video device is connected with the WirelessHD Transmitter (PowerLite Home Cinema 5020UBe only), make sure the WirelessHD is setup and configured correctly. See Solving WirelessHD Problems.
- Check that your 3D glasses have not entered standby mode. Slide the power switch on the 3D glasses into the Off position, then back to the On position.
Published: 30-Nov-2012 Was this helpful? Thank you for the feedback!