How should I transport my product?
The projector contains precision parts, some of which are glass. Follow these guidelines to transport or ship the projector safely:
- Remove any equipment connected to the projector.
- Set the vertical lens shift to the lowest position.
- Attach the protective lens pad that was included with the projector.
- When transporting the projector a long distance or as checked luggage, pack it in a firm box with cushioning around it and mark the box "Fragile."
- When shipping the projector for repairs, place it in its original packing materials, if possible, or use equivalent materials with cushioning around the projector. Mark the box "Fragile."
Note: Epson shall not be liable for any damages incurred during transportation.
Published: 15-Jul-2013 Was this helpful? Thank you for the feedback!