Can I access my product from different operating systems on the same network?
Yes. The projector can be accessed by users of the following operating systems via EasyMP Network Projection or a web browser.
- Windows 2000 (Service Pack 4)
- Windows XP* (Professional 32-bit, Home Edition 32-bit, Tablet PC Edition 32-bit)
- Windows Vista (Ultimate 32-bit, Enterprise 32-bit, Business 32-bit, Home Premium 32-bit, Home Basic 32-bit)
- Windows 7 (Ultimate 32/64-bit, Enterprise 32/64-bit, Business 32/64-bit, Home Premium 32/64-bit, Home Basic 32/64-bit, Starter 32/64-bit)
- Windows 8 (Windows 8 32/64-bit, Professional 32/64-bit, Enterprise 32/64-bit)
- Mac OS X 10.4.x (32-bit)
- Mac OS X 10.5.1 (32-bit)
- Mac OS X 10.6.x (32/64-bit)
- Mac OS X 10.7.x (32/64-bit)
- Mac OS X 10.8.x (32/64-bit)
Note:* Except for Windows XP without any service packs installed, and Windows XP Service Pack 1.
If you set Standby Mode to Communication On, you can use a Web browser to select settings and control projection even if the projector is in standby mode. You cannot select all of the projector menu settings or control all projector functions using a web browser.Related references
Projector Setup Settings - ECO Menu
Controlling a Networked Projector Using a Web Browser
Published: 24-Oct-2013 Was this helpful? Thank you for the feedback!