Can I connect my product to a network?
- Using the optional Quick Wireless Connection USB Key (Windows only)
- Configuring the connection manually using the projector's Network menus
- EasyMP Network Projection software sets up your computer for wireless network projection. You can download the latest software and documentation from the Downloads tab for your product.
- EasyMP Monitor software (Windows only) lets you monitor and control your projector through the network.
- Projection from iOS or Android devices with the wireless LAN module and free Epson iProjection app; visit epson.com/projectorapp (U.S.) or epson.ca/projectorapp (Canada) for more information.
Yes. See below.
Wireless Network Projection
You can send images to your projector through a wireless network. To do this, you must install the Epson 802.11b/g/n wireless LAN module, and then set up your projector and computer for wireless projection.
There are two ways to connect the projector to your wireless network:
After installing the module and setting up the projector, install the network software.
Use the following software and documentation to set up, control, and monitor wireless projection:
Installing the Wireless LAN Module
Using Quick Wireless Connection (Windows Only)
Selecting Wireless Network Settings Manually
Selecting Wireless Network Settings in Windows
Selecting Wireless Network Settings in OS X
Setting Up Wireless Network Security
Wireless LAN Menu Settings
Wireless Security Menu Settings
Optional Equipment and Replacement Parts