Can my product do rear projection?
Yes. You can change the projection mode using the remote control or by changing a menu setting.
Depending on how you positioned the projector, you may need to change the projection mode so your images project correctly.
- Front (default setting) lets you project from a table in front of the screen.
- Front/Ceiling flips the image over top-to-bottom to project upside-down from a ceiling or wall mount.
- Rear flips the image horizontally to project from behind a translucent screen.
- Rear/Ceiling flips the image over top-to-bottom and horizontally to project from the ceiling and behind a translucent screen.
Changing the Projection Mode Using the MenusYou can change the projection mode to flip the image over top-to-bottom and/or left-to-right using the projector menus.
- Turn on the projector and display an image.
- Press the Menu button.
- Select the Settings menu and press Enter.
- Select the Projection setting and press Enter.
- Select a projection mode and press Enter.
- Press Menu or Esc to exit the menus.
Published: 6-Sep-2013 Was this helpful? Thank you for the feedback!