How do I setup a wireless connection?
You can send images to your projector through a wireless network. To do this, you must install the Epson 802.11b/g/n wireless LAN module, and then set up your projector and computer for wireless projection.
Note: The wireless LAN module is not included with all projector models.
There are two ways to connect the projector to your wireless network:
- Using the optional Quick Wireless Connection USB Key (Windows only)
- Configuring the connection manually using the projector's Network menus
After installing the module and setting up the projector, install the network software from the Epson Projector Software CD or download the software, as necessary. Use the following software and documentation to set up, control, and monitor wireless projection:
- EasyMP Network Projection software sets up your computer for wireless network projection. See the EasyMP Network Projection Operation Guide.
- EasyMP Monitor software (Windows only) lets you monitor and control your projector through the network. You can download the latest software and documentation from the Epson web site.
- EasyMP Multi PC Projection software allows you to hold interactive meetings by projecting the computer screens of users over a network. See the EasyMP Multi PC Projection Operation Guide for instructions. Installing the Wireless LAN Module
Using Quick Wireless Connection (Windows Only)
Selecting Wireless Network Settings Manually
Wireless LAN Menu Settings
Selecting Wireless Network Settings in Windows
Selecting Wireless Network Settings in Mac OS X
Setting Up Wireless Network Security
Optional Equipment and Replacement Parts
Published: 7-Nov-2013 Was this helpful? Thank you for the feedback!