Can I display on the screen and a computer monitor simultaneously?
- If you are using a VGA connection, you can connect an external monitor to the projector to display on the projection screen and a computer screen simultaneously.
- If you are using an HDMI connection, you can use an HDMI splitter to connect the projector and an HDMI monitor.
- If you are using a VGA or HDMI connection, your laptop may support the ability to display on the projection screen and your laptop simultaneously.
Yes. See below for the type of equipment you are connecting.
- Open System Preferences.
- Click Displays.
- Click Detect Displays.
- Make sure the Displays or Color LCD dialog box is selected.
- Click the Arrangement or Arrange tab.
- Make sure the Mirror Displays checkbox is selected.
Published: 31-Jul-2014 Was this helpful? Thank you for the feedback!