Can I connect my product to a network?
- Using the optional Quick Wireless Connection USB Key (Windows only)
- Configuring the connection manually using the projector's Network menus
- EasyMP Network Projection software sets up your computer for wireless network projection.
- EasyMP Monitor software (Windows only) lets you monitor and control your projector through the network.
- Projection from iOS or Android devices with the wireless LAN module and free Epson iProjection app; visit epson.com/projectorapp (U.S.) or epson.ca/projectorapp (Canada) for more information.
Yes. See below.
Wireless Network Projection
You can send images to your projector through a wireless network. To do this, you must install the Epson 802.11b/g/n wireless LAN module, and then set up your projector and computer for wireless projection.
Note: The wireless LAN module is not included with your projector and is optional.
There are two ways to connect the projector to your wireless network:
After installing the module and setting up the projector, install the network software. You can download the latest software and documentation from the Downloads tab for your product.
Use the following software and documentation to set up, control, and monitor wireless projection: