The image is not rectangular. What should I do?
If the projected image is not evenly rectangular, try the following solutions:
- Place the projector directly in front of the center of the screen, facing it squarely, if possible.
- If you adjusted the projector height using the projector feet, press the keystone buttons on the projector to adjust the image shape.
- Turn on automatic keystone adjustments using the projector's menus.
- Press the Screen Fit button and adjust the image shape using the on-screen display.
- Adjust the Quick Corner setting to correct the image shape.
Automatically Correcting Image Shape With Screen Fit
Correcting Image Shape with the Keystone Buttons
Correcting Image Shape with Quick Corner
Projector Feature Settings - Settings Menu
Published: 21-Jul-2014 Was this helpful? Thank you for the feedback!