Can I display on the screen and a computer monitor simultaneously?
Yes. See below for the type of equipment you are connecting.
- If you are using a VGA connection, you can connect an external monitor to the projector to display on the projection screen and a computer screen simultaneously.
- If you are using an HDMI connection, you can use an HDMI splitter to connect the projector and an HDMI monitor.
- If you are using a VGA or HDMI connection, your laptop may support the ability to display on the projection screen and your laptop simultaneously.
Do the following:
- Open System Preferences.
- Click Displays.
- Click the Arrangement tab.
- Make sure the Mirror Displays checkbox is selected.
Published: 29-Apr-2015 Was this helpful? Thank you for the feedback!