How do I set up a wireless connection?
- Using your laptop or computer
- Using your smartphone or tablet
- EasyMP Network Projection software sets up your laptop or computer for wireless network projection.
- EasyMP Monitor software (Windows only) lets you monitor and control your projector through the network.
- EasyMP Multi PC Projection software allows you to hold interactive meetings by projecting the computer screens of users over a network.
- Projection from iOS or Android devices with the wireless LAN module and free Epson iProjection app; visit epson.com/projectorapp (U.S.) or epson.ca/projectorapp (Canada) for more information.
Wireless Network Projection
You can send images to your projector through a wireless network. To do this, you may have to install the Epson 802.11b/g/n wireless LAN module (depending on your model), and then set up your projector and device for wireless projection.
Note: The wireless LAN module is not included with all projector models.
There are two methods available for connecting the projector to a single wireless device, depending on the device you are connecting:
You can also connect the projector to multiple computers or a wireless network.
If you are connecting using your laptop or computer, make sure you install the network software before you begin setup. You can download the latest software and documentation from the Downloads tab for your product.
Use the following software and documentation to set up, control, and monitor wireless projection:
Connecting Directly to a Laptop or Computer
Connecting Directly to a Smartphone or Tablet
Wireless Network Security Guidelines
Installing the Wireless LAN Module
Using Quick Wireless Connection (Windows Only)
Selecting Wireless Network Settings Manually
Selecting Wireless Network Settings in Windows
Selecting Wireless Network Settings in OS X
Setting Up Wireless Network Security
Product Box Contents
Optional Equipment and Replacement Parts