Do I need to install the Easy Interactive Driver on my computer to use the interactive features?
- Windows XP SP2 or later (Home Edition/Professional)
- Windows Vista (all editions except for Starter)
- Windows 7 (all editions except for Starter)
- Windows 8 (Windows 8 Enterprise and Pro 32- and 64-bit)
- Windows 10 (Windows 10 Home and Pro 32- and 64-bit)
- Ubuntu 14.10
- Ubuntu 15.04
- Ubuntu 15.10
- Ubuntu 16.04
- OS X 10.6.x
- OS X 10.7.x
- OS X 10.8.x
- OS X 10.9.x
- OS X 10.10.x
- OS X 10.11.x
- macOS 10.12.x
Windows and Linux systems support the projector's interactive features with built-in drivers. A Mac requires the Easy Interactive Driver to be installed. See below for the supported operating systems.
The interactive features are supported by Windows drivers.
The interactive features are supported by Linux drivers.
The Easy Interactive Driver must be installed for interactivity.
Note: For robust interactive features in Linux, you need Linux-compatible interactive software (not included with the projector). In Windows and Mac, the Easy Interactive Tools software provides more interactive features than the projector's built-in interactive tools.