How do I adjust the color for multiple projectors that project from the same source?
Matching the Image ColorsYou can match the display quality of multiple projectors that will project next to one another.
- Press the Menu button.
- Select the Extended menu and press Enter.
- Select the Multi-Projection setting and press Enter.
- Select the Color Matching setting and press Enter.
- Select the Adjustment Level setting and press Enter. You see this screen:
- Press the left or right arrow buttons to select a value for the Adjustment Level setting.
Note: There are six adjustment levels ranging from white to black and you can adjust each level individually.
- Press the left or right arrow buttons to adjust the color tone for the Red, Green, and Blue settings.
- Press the left or right arrow buttons to adjust the Brightness setting.
- Repeat the previous three steps as necessary to adjust each adjustment level.
Projector Setup Settings - Extended Menu
Published: 16-Jan-2017 Was this helpful? Thank you for the feedback!