How do I adjust the color for multiple projectors that project from the same source?
You can match the display quality of multiple projectors that will project next to one another.
- Press the Menu button.
- Select the Extended menu and press Enter.
- Select the Multi-Projection setting and press Enter.
- Select the Color Matching setting and press Enter.
- Select the Adjustment Level setting and press Enter. You see this screen:
- Press the left or right arrow buttons to select a value for the Adjustment Level setting.
Note: There are six adjustment levels ranging from white to black and you can adjust each level individually.
- Press the left or right arrow buttons to adjust the color tone for the Red, Green, and Blue settings.
- Press the left or right arrow buttons to adjust the Brightness setting.
- Repeat the previous three steps as necessary to adjust each adjustment level.
Published: 16-Jan-2017 Was this helpful? Thank you for the feedback!